- Job area
- Applied sciences
- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Fix term contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Based on the company’s customer sales goals, work closely and proactively with industrial sales team to provide professional technical support, effective customer service for the development of national and regional industrial customers, report on the progress of the work and provide customer service reports timely.
- Corporate with industrial customer sales team to discover new product development requests, related problem-solving solutions and customer needs by visiting and following up customers.
- Assist application development engineer to conduct lab test，production line trials, baking products development & demo and provide technical training to meet customers’ needs and internal needs (Internal training, NPD projects and new technical solution kits development etc.).
- Maintain close communication with sales colleagues and customer related personnel, initiate effective coordination and promptly meet the needs of sales colleagues and customers, and provide support for establishing business opportunity between sales colleagues and clients.
- Keep abreast of and collect information about the baking market, customer feedback, competitors and samples, bakery-related businesses, bakery industry associations (baking) and events, etc. Provide related advice and solution to the company.
- High school graduate or above degree, baking science, food science or related field preferred.
- Have more than 8 years of baking technical R&D and services related work experiences and has strong experiences in production line and laboratory experiment skills, can complete technical services and related test work independently. Those who have worked in a bread production factory, a bakery ingredient manufacturer (flour, pre-mix, improver and yeast, etc.) are preferred.
- Have a good sense of community cooperation and internal and external communication and presentation skills, can coordinate and handle the cooperation between technical service, sales and customers.
- Strong ability to think independently and to observe and judge market and customer needs, to help identify problems and provide solutions through analysis.
- Being able to communicate in English is preferred but not necessary.
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 11 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.