- Shanghai, China
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 1 to 3 years
Flexible working location 灵活的办公地点
– Develop and manage key account customers according to Phileo’s strategy.
– Establish strategic customer files and development plan.
– Achieve the annual sales target.
– Collect the information of market and customers, provide feasible suggestion for Phileo marketing strategies.
– Submit work report and attend department meeting according to the rules of Phileo.
– Bachelor or master’s degree of Animal Veterinary or Nutrition
– More than 3 years of sales experience
– Excellent communication skills
– Self-motivated and self-managing abilities are expected
– Good team player
– Certain level of English communication and written skill will be preferred
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 000 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in 50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2 billion euros.