- Job area
- Malang, Indonesia
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
- Responsible for overall Utilities operation and management
- Responsible for management of utilities department staff
- Arranges / supports routine maintenance activities of Utilities equipment, both preventive and corrective.
- Ensures safety condition in existing and new equipment.
- Ensure the safe activity of the utilities crew in its routine activities.
- Performs data analysis on the above data assessing the reliability of the equipment and the risk of breakdown.
- Give out improvement protocols for utilities problems and supervise the implementation;
- Performs RCA analysis on H&S issues (near-misses) and resolve small accidents on-time;
- Proposes new technology, new material and new equipment to enhance existing utilities maintenance level;
- Responsible of the development of departmental standard operating procedures and emergency response policy and procedures for utility maintenance operations.
- Reports the performance of crew and operation under his scope
- Organize training programs for utilities staff
- Ensures the availability of fluids under his scope to the users in quantity and quality.
- Ensures the optimization of the performance – efficiency – of the utilities under his scope.
- To guarantee a safety and environment protection the areas under his scope.
- To execute the responsibilities herein in accordance with safety and environment protection regulations
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrician Engineering or relevant background on Technical Area
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in Mechanical / Maintenance Area
- Have at least 3 years work experience in global Food, Beverage or Pharmaceutical company, or relevant industry especially on Mechanical / Maintenance to supervise a team with same role
- High level of motivation, open-minded, flexible, pragmatic, creative, autonomous, Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in both written & Verbal in English communication & local language is required.
- Special Technical Expertise: Microsoft Office (Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Cost Management, Indonesian Regulation, basic statistics, data analysis, project management.
As a Global Worldwide Leading Player in Yeasts and Fermentation, Lesaffre Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology. Lesaffre, is a Family Private Company born in northern of France in 1853 which becomes now a multi-national and a multicultural well recognized Worldwide Company. Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
Lesaffre Sari Nusa (LSN) is an affiliate legal entity of Lesaffre Group. It is a new Yeast manufacturing company incorporated beginning of 2020, under its construction phase for an Operational start-up scheduled beginning of 2023.