- Laibin, China
- Contract type
- 1 to 3 years
You will join the plant located in Guangxi, China. Under the responsibility of the Industrial Director, you will be in charge of:
- The optimization of manufacturing processes in connection with the industrial management ( local plant, corporate and group industrial );
- The conduct and coordination with workshop managers studies and actions of continuous improvement (in terms of time, organization and cost)
- The Conduct of general studies in process improvement and production optimization including:
ensuring microbiology performance,
follow-up of raw material and energy ratios,
miscellaneous KPIs monitoring
conduct the streamlining operation: follow and improve operators load, production logs/checks, cleaning activities, ergonomics, …
Assist in optimization of processes and production studies
You are made for this job if:
Education & Experience:
- Food engineering, Biology, microbiology university or Engineering degree;
- 2 years of experience in the agro-food industry.
- Strong knowledge of industrial process unit operations;
- Ability to act as a field engineer;
- Master English
- Good command of Microsoft office
As a global key player in yeasts and fermentation, Lesaffre designs, manufactures and markets innovative solutions for Baking, Food taste & pleasure, Health care and Biotechnology.
Family group born in northern France in 1853, now a multi-national and a multicultural company, Lesaffre is committed to working with confidence to better nourish and protect the planet.
In close collaboration with its clients and partners, Lesaffre employs 10 700 people in nearly 80 subsidiaries based in +50 countries.
Lesaffre achieves a turnover of 2.2 billion euros.