- Job area
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Contract type
- Permanent Contract
- 5 to 10 years
Lesaffre Kenya is a recent entity created within the Group. Reporting to the Area Sales Manager, you will contribute to sales development of yeast, baking ingredients, bread improvers and to optimize the profit margin.
- Establish a data base of clients and potential clients: Craft Bakeries & Industrial Accounts
- Get to know the potential of each of the 2 segments and the main competitors market shares
- Sell directly to the identified accounts, provide support for the distributors sales forces and evaluate their performance
- Visit yeast and ingredients users regularly to identify needs and any potential problems.
- Identify new bakeries opening and anticipate their needs
- Competitive intelligence: know the competitor products, their prices and identify new products.
- Master the technical characteristics of Lesaffre product range in collaboration with our Area Master Baker.
- Participate in building a better market readability and a good commercial responsiveness
- Identify the customers technical support needs, share them to the area manager and to the Master Baker, and follow up the evolution of assistance missions
- Reach the targets defined with the Area Manager and share the challenges faced
- Use the sales support tools to upgrade your sales approach
- Canvass every day the new bakeries and share the digits
- Direct the new customers to the right products, capable of providing the best service
- Guarantee Lesaffre products quality image on your market
- Report & Follow-up the clients claims and make sure to deliver a reply within a reasonable time frame.
- Share weekly visit checklist and establish a formal monthly report
- Regularly update data base on the CRM software
- With a business background, you have field experience as a commercial supervisor or zone manager for at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of the BtoB Bakery segment (Craft and industrials)
- Autonomy and able to work at distance
- Transparency and integrity
- Human relation skills, diplomacy, good listener, field person
- Ability to analyse and summarise
- Toughness, taste for challenge and negotiation
- English / Swahili languages
A key global player in fermentation for more than a century, Lesaffre, with a 2,7 billion euro turnover, and established on all continents, counts 11,000 employees and more than 90 nationalities. On the strength of this experience and diversity, we work with customers, partners and researchers to find ever more relevant answers to the needs of food, health, naturalness and respect for our environment. Thus, every day, we explore and reveal the infinite potential of microorganisms.
To nourish 9 billion people, in a healthy way, in 2050 by making the most of our planet’s resources is a major and unprecedented issue. We believe that fermentation is one of the most promising answers to this challenge.
Lesaffre – Working together to better nourish and protect the planet !